10.21.2009

Howard Homecoming 2009

Each and every year around this time for the past 4 years I have been getting down with the Homecoming festivities for Howard University. Catch me out on the yard and Georgia Ave this Friday and Saturday as I will be living it up with my squadron Plain Pat, Boooogie, and TJ. And many feature guest should make their way in our path of takeover. I'm all about fun and this weekend should be no different. Yard Fest is Friday and many people should be there, so you know I have to get some fresh gear and jokes ready as we will be filming for Pat's World, Boooogie Domination and my videos which i haven't posted yet due to technical difficulties. If you haven't seen their video then be lucky to witness and see how fun and hilarious they are. When you finish looking at them just imagine the magnitude of fun we will gain once we step foot on Howard University Campus.

Pat's World Vol 1 -  VCU



Pat's World Vol 2 - Morgan State



Pat's World Vol 3 - Penn State



BoooogieTV World Domination - VCU

Part 1
BoooogieTV Global Domination Day1 from Ace Boooogie on Vimeo.

Part 2



So yall can see from the videos how they act... now for those who know me and know how I act in public just add me in to the mix and its mayhem. Just be on the look out for us and shout out the blog when you do. 

No comments: