12.10.2009

Wale - Say Somethin Freestyle




I was checking my Twitter timeline just now and Wale drops a link for a mp3... and its a freestyle to the "Say Somethin" beat.

Im wondering what was Wale's motive on this cause this is GREAT! He was ill on the beat showing that he can freestyle better than the average. I just hope they play this is on the DMV radio stations consistently, but the seem to not even show a hometown artist any love. They will for DRAKE though, I cannot not seem to understand why? I'm sorry I'm just not an avid fan of the guy or anything he produces for the artist.

Listen to this as Wale is rapidly growing to be a top lyricist to me with an incredible album that is IN STORES NOW!!!! I f you don't have Attention Deficit, get it NOW!

Download the Wale freestyle then listen to it cause I want this as a memorabilia in your iTunes!


No comments: