12.19.2009

Snowed In Weekend




See this is that bullshit...

I had a great weekend planned out too. Friday hang out with a few friends and get extremely drunk, then on Saturday hit a few malls and got to LOVE to see Wale, Curren$y and Wiz Khalifa perform, but naw it had to be a damn blizzard out here....

Just take a look.







Kirkin I know...

Even though with the roads being bad my ignorant ass got hungry and still managed to order food from the "China Fong". Their always opened... I even ordered food from them on Thanksgiving in 08. I ordered $17 worth a food. I know yall over their shaking you heads, I did too. I managed to eat all of this at once...




So what have I been doing since I'm in the house all day? Skyping the good ol friend D Riley, downloaded about 20-25 different albums, chillin to the my iTunes on shuffle mode, flippin back and forth through college basketball games and of course TWEETIN! So I think tonight will end up just a continuation of this afternoon, so I guess I'll just find ways to make the blog better...

No comments: