12.25.2008

The Xmas Spirit

merry christmas bloggees and bloggettes. hope yall had ate goodm spent time with the loved ones and recieved the gifts yall want. i didnt receive much mainly cause the bday is coming up real soon like in two weeks so i definetly going to splurge and party hard.

but...

im preparing for this weekend and and next wtuesday night, where i will be drinking heavenily and hope to get some cutty lmao. yall remember the movie ATL, it was on BET last night.

my where abouts for friday, saturday and tuesday...

well catch me at the icon partying to tcb on friday night. definetly be in that picture booth alot with fellas and the sexy ladies. so me there and on saturday...

well you know i stay in love night club right after im off the clock at the club i will be partying and drinking my ass off, poppin bottles as always.

then on tuesday well the TBA folks...

well thats my rundown people hope i see you there and if you do see me make sure you say wassup.

No comments: